As part of our ongoing commitment of developing the ‘whole child’, George Green’s School offers an extensive enrichment and extra-curricular provision.
Designed to raise achievement and encourage motivation, we provide students with a diverse and varied menu of activities that enrich and extend the school curriculum, organised out of school hours including school holidays.
- Over 40 academic and recreational after-school clubs.
- Homework support scheme; all sessions are supervised by qualified and specialist staff.
- Providing access to specialist advice and support including reading mentors.
- Revision centres operating during school holidays.
- Summer Holiday Programme and Saturday School opportunities for learning and enjoyment with recreational and educational experiences.
- A never-ending range of academic support for students in KS3, GCSE, A-Level and more.
- Learning and leisure opportunities in partnership with the voluntary, community and business sectors.
For more information, students are invited to speak to form tutors and subject leaders about extra support and enrichment offers.